Keymitt Smart Lock does not have an ON/OFF button, therefore you will need to perform gestures on the knob of the smart lock to trigger the resets.
To reset your Keymitt Smart Lock, follow these instructions:
1. Inside the App, Remove the smart lock from your devices.
2. Remove the battery cover and slide out the corner battery(s) to stop power supply.
3. Put the corner batteries back in place. (the LED will start blinking red)
4. Immediately after #3, rotate rapidly the knob 180 degrees in both directions to do a manual reset of the device.
5. If the LED blinks blue, it means that the lock was reset and is ready to be added (if the LED doesn’t blink BLUE, please try again the procedure starting with #2 ).