EU/ euro cylinder door locks compatibility requirements
- EU cylinder with knob (we suggest to change your cylinder to one with key on both sides, if not use universal adapter)
- Check that your lock has a flat surface of at least 50% of contact surface with the EU adapter mount. (A - 55mm; B - 54mm)
- Use Keymitt Smart Lock only on cylinders with emergency function, that is cylinders which can be locked and unlocked using a key from the outside while another key is inserted on the inside.
- The maximum and minimum height that the key can stand out from the lock surface (A - min 10mm; B - max 48mm). Tha maximum and minimum key dimensions (C - 40mm; D - 7.5mm)
- Minimum distance between the center of the keyhole and nearest obstacle should be of a minimum of 35mm (door edge, handle base etc.)
Keymitt will not be compatible with EU/ euro cylinder door locks that:
- are turned 90 deg and stay horizontally.
North American and Japanese door locks compatibility requirements
- The distance from the center of lock till the elevation mount should have maximum of 28mm (C) and in order for the thumb turn to fit into the US/JP adapter, the maximum radius of the thumb turn of the lock should be of 27mm (A).
- The minimum distance from center of the lock till door border or other obstacles is 35mm (A) and the height of the shaft of the lock minimum 30mm (B).
US/JP door not compatible
- Not standard door lock (round shaped door locks)